Saturday, November 27, 2010

Treehouse DJ Night Set List - 11/26/10

Set list from the November Treehouse Records DJ night at the King and I Thai in Minneapolis

Gene Clark - "No Other"
Kinks - "Mindless Child of Motherhood"
The Chills - "Heavenly Pop Hit"
The Flaming Stars - "Bury My Heart at Pier 13"
Belle & Sebastian - "I Want the World to Stop"
The Jaynetts - "Sally, Go 'Round the Roses"
Danny White - "The Little Bitty Things"
Eddie Bo - "Check Your Bucket"
The Meters - "What'cha Say"
Lee Dorsey - "Everything I Do Gohn Be Funky"
Ike & Tina Turner - "Funkier Than a Mosquita's Tweeter"
Lonnie Mack - "Memphis"
The Parting Gifts - "Don't Hurt Me Now"
The Deadly Snakes - "I Can't Sleep at Night"
The Monks - "I Hate You"
The Modern Lovers - "Someone I Care About"
The Jam - "Pretty Green"
Paul & Linda McCartney - "Monkberry Moon Delight"
Pixies - "The Holiday Song"
Giant Sand - "Death, Dying & Channel 5"
Steve Earle - "Copperhead Road"
Bruce Springsteen - "Talk to Me"
The Hold Steady - "The Weekenders"
Cee Lo Green - "Fuck You"
2Pac & Dr. Dre - "California Love (Remix)"
James Brown - "It's a Brand New Day"
Mitty Collier - "Git Out"
James Carr - "Pouring Water on a Drowning Man"
Love - "My Flash on You"
The Animals - "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood"
Television - "Marquee Moon"
Grinderman - "Heathen Child"
Suicide - "Girl"
Unwound - "Demolished"
Cosmetics - "Sleepwalking"
All Saints Day - "It'll Come Around"
Kurt Vile - "Freeway"
The Babies - "Meet Me in the City"
Forgetters - "The Night Accelerates"
Beach Fossils - "Face It"
Les Savy Fav - "Hit By Car"
Tamaryn - "Return to Surrender"
Wild Nothing - "Cloudbusting"
The Normal - "Warm Leatherette"
Total Control - "Retiree"
Delta 5 - "Mind Your Own Business"
Wire - "Three Girl Rhumba"
Guided By Voices - "Bulldog Skin"
Kinks - "This Time Tomorrow"
The Go-Betweens - "Streets of Your Town"
Echo & the Bunnymen - "Villiers Terrace"
The Only Ones - "The Whole of the Law"
The Clash - "(White Man In) Hammersmith Palais"
Husker Du - "Eight Miles High"
Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Fortunate Son"
Alice Cooper - "Under My Wheels"
Rolling Stones - "Rocks Off"
Faces - "Stay With Me"
* Rolling Stones - "Sweet Black Angel"
Irma Thomas - "I Haven't Got Time to Cry"
Waylon Jennings - "I've Been a Long Time Leaving (But I'll Be a Long Time Gone)"
Magnolia Electric Co. - "The Dark Don't Hide It (Live)"
Dr. Dre - "Nuthin' But a 'G' Thang"
Lifter Puller- "Manpark"
Superchunk - "The First Part"
Big Star - "When My Baby's Beside Me"
Drive-By Truckers - "The Thanksgiving Filter"


White = Dan
Yellow =  Ian
* = By Request

No comments: