Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Professor's Top 10 of 2010

The Professor (Terry Katzman) presents his top 10 list, and it might be the most diverse one from the store this year. Everything from Elton John to Endless Boogie.

1. Jamey Johnson - The Guitar Song (Mercury Nashville)
2. Antony & The Johnsons - Swanlight (Secretly Canadian)
3. Jenny & Johnny - I'm Having Fun Now (Warner Bros.)
4. Elton John & Leon Russell - The Union (Decca)
5. Ty Segall - Melted (Goner)
6. The Very Idea! - Covers Up (Aural Fixation)
7. Bruce Springsteen - The Promise (Columbia)
8. The Red Pens - Limitations EP (Grain Belt)
9. The Court Yard Hounds - s/t (Columbia)
10. Endless Boogie - Full House Head (No Quarter)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elton John? WUT? I haven't seen "The Professor" since Garage D'Or was on Nicollet, but his opinion still carries much weight with me, and Elton John is a pick I'm trying to wrap my head around...this is mind boggling...

-marqueemoon