Saturday, January 29, 2011

Treehouse DJ Night Set List - 1/28/11

Set list from the January Treehouse Records DJ night at the King and I Thai in Minneapolis.

Solomon Burke - "Home In Your Heart"
Water Color - "All Bundled Into One"
James Brown - "Give It Up, Or Turn It a Loose"
Don Covay - "See-Saw"
Gospel I.Q.'s - "Peace in the Land"
The Emotions - "Got to Be the Man"
Stevie Wonder - "Uptight"
Rolling Stones - "I Got the Blues"
Van Morrison - "T.B. Sheets"
Charlie Parr - "Ain't No Grave Gonna Hold My Body Down"
Bob Seger System - "Ramblin' Gamblin' Man"
Gene Clark w/ the Gosdin Brothers - "Elevator Operator"
The Glands - "When I Laugh"
The Soft Pack - "Answer to Yourself"
The Strokes - "Barely Legal"
Spoon - "The Way We Get By"
Camera Obscura - "Lloyd, I'm Ready to Be Heartbroken"
Sugar - "Helpless"
Guided By Voices - "Motor Away"
Cheap Trick - "He's a Whore"
The Replacements - "Alex Chilton"
Interstate Leisure Kings - "Best Liquor Store"
The Dexateens - "Pine Belt Blues"
Phosphorescent - "Nothing Was Stolen"
Ben Nichols - "The Last Pale Light in the West"
Waylon Jennings - "Lonesome, On'ry and Mean"
Abner Jay - "The Reason Young People Use Drugs"
Spiritualized - "Think I'm In Love"
Foals - "Miami"
Ride - "Vapour Trail"
The Church - "Reptile"
The Flaming Stars - "Downhill Without Brakes"
The Fresh & Onlys - "Waterfall"
The Cult - "She Sells Sanctuary"
Guns 'n Roses - "Think About You"
The Hold Steady - "The Swish"
Blue Öyster Cult - "Transmaniacon MC"
The Easybeats - "Friday on My Mind"
The Supremes - "Nathan Jones"
Homer Banks - "A Lot of Love"
Bettye LaVette - "Love Made a Fool of Me"
Sly & The Family Stone - "If You Want Me to Stay"
The Big Pink - "Velvet"
Big Boi - "Shutterbug"
Vis a Vis - "Obi Agye Me Dofo"
Howard Wales & Jerry Garcia - "DC-502"
George Harrison - "My Sweet Lord"
Love as Laughter - "Canal Street"
John Cale - "Fear is a Man's Best Friend"
Comet Gain - "The Kids at the Club"
Portastatic - "San Andreas"
Red Pens - "Stay Small"
Calexico - "Guero Canelo"
Bobby Bare - "Talk Me Some Sense"
Iron & Wine - "Walking Far From Home"
The National - "Bloodbuzz Ohio"
The Goodnight Loving - "Doesn't Shake Me"
Merle Haggard - "I'm Gonna Break Every Heart I Can"
Califone - "2 Sisters Drunk on Each Other"
Kinks - "Alcohol"
Jerry Jeff Walker - "I Like to Sleep Late in the Morning"

White = Dan
Yellow = Neil

No comments: